Friday, August 14, 2015

My New Website


Sooooo I'm excited to announce that I have "launched" a website where I'll sell presets, overlays, and watermarks! I have a lot of freebies so go check it out. ;) I'm working on more stuff!

It was designed by the very talented CeCe! Go check out her website here.

Most of my overlays are sky overlays for photographers but I'm excited to show y'all my very first hand-made overlay!! Credits to We Lived Happily Ever After (one of my favorite blogs btw!) for inspiring me!! 


So go to my website here and get it free!


Be sure to leave a comment of what y'all think!! :) I'm still working on more things for it.

-jess ann

10 comments:

  1. That's awesome, Jess, I'm glad for you.

    -T. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, an overlay site! I'll go check it out! Also, thank you so much for commenting on my blog, and welcome to the Blogger blogging community! :) I'll be sure to follow you back!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) I'm working on more! :D And thank you so much!

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to see the site!
    I just followed your blog!
    Follow me back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! The site is already up, thank you!! :D And of course!

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness, Jess Ann! This is so wonderful! I'm so, so happy for you. <3

    If you need any business tips or support, please let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Rose!! :) And i just did that! ;) thanks!

      Delete
  5. this is so c o o o o o l! I wish I could do overlays and stuff like that!

    ReplyDelete