Sunday, August 23, 2015

Last Day

    Well....today is my last day for being at home. I'm leaving tomorrow morning around 4-4:30 because Orientation is at 8:30. My mom is taking me up. This last week has seemed like its taken forever. There was a lot of stuff that was going on. We had friends here from out of state and our country fair was going and i had to pack and babysit....yup. On one hand I'm really excited to be going but on the other i'm thinking that i should just unpack and stay here. Some of my friends are coming over this evening to hang out so that'll be fun. :) i guess there's not much else to say. If i don't post for awhile it's because i don't have wifi. :/ Welllll good bye until i find wifi again! ;)


-jess ann

3 comments:

  1. Are you heading off to college? I wish you luck your freshman year! :D

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No actually it's my Sophomore year in high school!!! Thank you! :)

      Delete