Wednesday, December 30, 2015

2015 // In Review

     Two-thousand fifteen has been the best and worst year of my life. It's been the year with the most changes, the year with the most friendships, and the year that I've learned the most. It happened at the beginning of the year when we found out that my grandpa had cancer. Most of the summer we had relatives from out-of-state here to help take care of him. He passed away in July then. In August, I moved to Kansas for the school year. It's been a very awesome experience! I've made so many new friends. Some it seems like I've known way longer than only 4 months! I use to hate being around people and talking to them, but now, that's all changed! :)
     I turned 16 on December 18. It's weird to think my teen years are already half gone! I think I've realized this year more than any that time, really. flies. My life won't always be the same. Family gatherings on my dad's side won't ever be the same again without my grandpa and grandma [Daudy & Mommy]. Soon my siblings and I will grow up and fighting and arguing with them [because they were being annoying] will only turn to memories. So that's why I wanna live in the now, Not because I wanna argue with them as much as possible before we're older, but because I wanna enjoy my life. 
     It's really hard living in Kansas away from all my friends and family, but before I know it it'll be gone--just like this year! So here's to 2 0 1 6. What will it hold? I have no idea but I want to live in every minute in it--good or bad. 

















-jess ann

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, that sounds like a really tough year! I had a rough 2015 too, although for completely different reasons - to cut a long story short I've had to deal with a lot of past stuff (internally), but God has been healing my heart. I am also quite introverted, and am leaving home this year for Uni (although I'm a wee bit older than you, @ 18). The uni I'm going to is about a one hour flight away, although it is on the other island (I'm in New Zealand by the way...). Looking forward to reading more of your blog posts!
    Blessings,
    Laura
    Isaiah 43:1&4 (Go on and look them up :) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey! thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. <3 aww i'm glad you're getting better!! and that's so cool! it's exciting to see where God takes us, isn't it?! :)

      Delete
  3. darling post! <3

    ReplyDelete