Monday, August 17, 2015

Canton Camping Trip // 2015

Last week we went camping. Woah, betcha didn't see THAT one coming with the title and all! ;) We use to always go camping every year at Canton but then they had to drain a lot of the water and Oklahoma was in a huge drought so there was hardly enough water to make it even worth it. But this year we have gotten SO much rain and while the water level isn't back up to "normal" yet its still pretty close. The whole week was a lot of fun. We had a bunch of people come up for the afternoon and evenings. Here are some (mostly unedited) pictures of the whole week: 
My brother.........DeVon........

{a family from church}






My beautiful mother ;)




My lil 1 1/2 cousin, Jackson





Sooooooo yep. 
Welllll I should go, i still have A LOT of things to pack. :P
I mean look at all this stuff:
And that's not near all of it!...
I'm leaving in one week!!!!! I'll try to keep y'all updated when I'm up there but the place I'm staying at doesn't have wifi sooo we'll see once. (I do get my own 'apartment' though! :D)

-jess ann

P.S. If you accidentally use tanning stuff instead of sunblock you may get really really really sunburned. #wisdomfromjess
P.P.S. Didn't Rose did a fabulous job on my blog?! Gah, i love the new template!! :D 
Ok I'm leaving for realz now...!

;)

6 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fun camping trip! I love your Snapchat caption XD

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun!! Wow! Your photography is beautiful!!! You have a wonderful talent. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was!! :) And aww, thank you so much!! :D

      Delete
  3. Hi Jessica,
    Thanks for your comment on my blog. Of course I remember you. :)
    The move you are making seems huge but I hope everything goes well for you!
    Blessings,
    Niv

    ReplyDelete